To refer a friend to Fanduel, you can use the ‘Refer’ button found on the website. You can then enter your friend’s email address which will send them an invite. You can also use the Refer-A-Friend link found at the bottom of the Fanduel home page to share your unique link either through email, social media or text message. Your friend will need to enter that link or the referral code in order to receive the bonus.
The process of referring a friend to Fanduel is simple.
1. Log into your existing Fanduel account.
2. Click on the “Refer Friends” option located in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
3. Enter the names, email addresses, and phone numbers of your friends or family members who you wish to refer.
4. You and your friends will then receive an email from Fanduel that includes a unique referral link.
5. When your friends sign up and make their first deposit, you will each receive extra Fanduel credits!
You can refer a friend on FanDuel by first making sure that you are logged into your account. Then, select your profile name at the top right of the page and go to “Invite Friends”. From here, you can send an invitation to your friends via email, text, or social media. You can also find your referral link in this menu to share with your friends.
1. Great Wall of China: Located in China, the Great Wall of China is a series of fortifications made of stone, wood, tamped earth, brick, and other materials that was originally built by the Qin Dynasty in the 5th century BC.
2. The Colosseum in Rome: Located in Rome, the Colosseum is a large amphitheatre built by the Roman Empire, used primarily for gladiatorial contests and public spectacles. Its construction was completed in AD 80, and it is regarded as one of the greatest works of Roman architecture and engineering.
3. Taj Mahal in Agra: Located in Agra, India, the Taj Mahal is a white marble mausoleum built under Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his third wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal is considered one of the most iconic cultural, architectural, and religious monuments in the world.
4. Chichen Itza in Mexico: Located in Yucatán, Mexico, Chichen Itza is a pre-Columbian Maya city and archaeological site. Dating to the 9th century AD, the city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most important archaeological sites in the world.
5. Angkor Wat in Cambodia: Located in northern Cambodia, Angkor Wat is a temple complex built in the 12th century as a Hindu monument. It is the largest religious monument on Earth and is considered one of the greatest archaeological treasures in Southeast Asia.
-The Grand Canyon
-Yosemite National Park
-Yellowstone National Park
-Great Smoky Mountains National Park
-Arches National Park
-Rocky Mountain National Park
-Acadia National Park
-Grand Teton National Park
-Zion National Park
-Death Valley National Park
-Glacier National Park
-Sequoia National Park
-Shenandoah National Park
-Mesa Verde National Park
-Mount Rushmore National Monument
-Canyonlands National Park
-Everglades National Park
-Badlands National Park
-Joshua Tree National Park
-Denali National Park
-Carlsbad Caverns National Park
-Redwood National Park
-Channel Islands National Park?
Referring a friend on Fanduel is easy – simply log in to your Fanduel account and look for the “Refer A Friend” link. You will then be able to send your referral code to your friends via email or by sharing your link on social media. When your friend registers for a Fanduel account and enters your referral code, you and your friend will both receive special bonuses or rewards. You and your friend can then use these rewards to participate in different tourism activities such as discounted tickets, free meals, and much more.