In her book Miracles Now, Gabby Bernstein suggests using A Course in Miracles to help shift our perspectives and bring healing into our lives. The Text of A Course in Miracles is composed of three volumes: The Text, The Workbook for Students, and The Manual for Teachers. The Text is organized into an “Introduction,” 27 “Chapters,” and “Epilogue” and contains the ideas, beliefs and the overall “teachings” of the Course. The Workbook for Students contains 365 lessons, which are to be practiced daily. The Manual for Teachers is written for advanced students studying with a teacher and contains specific instructions for how to impart the teachings of the Course. The Course consists of three basic themes: (1) healing our perception of the world and others, (2) accepting our true nature as spiritual beings, and (3) forgiving ourselves and others. The Course encourages us to recognize our spiritual nature and live with true purpose and divine grace. Ultimately, we can be guided by the Course to experience peace of mind, miracles and abundance.
Gabby Bernstein has not publicly connected herself to A Course in Miracles. However, there are many references to the spiritual principles and teachings in her books, such as The Universe Has Your Back, Super Attractor, and May Cause Miracles.
If you’re interested in taking a Course in Miracles class with Gabby Bernstein, you’ll want to visit her official website, gabbybernstein.com. Once there, you’ll be able to find classes, workshops, and other resources that Gabby offers related to The Course. Alternatively, you can also search online for programs and courses taught by Gabby that you can participate in, either in person or virtually.
1. The Shrine of the Bab, Haifa, Israel
2. Lourdes, France
3. Chartres Cathedral, France
4. The Wailing Wall, Jerusalem
5. Westminster Abbey, London
6. Vatican City, Rome
7. Stonehenge, England
8. Bodh Gaya, India
9. Sivananda Ashram, Rishikesh, India
10. Glastonbury Tor, England
1. Mount Baldy, California – Mount Baldy is the highest peak in the San Gabriel Mountains, and is a popular destination for hikes, camping, and skiing.
2. Lake Tahoe, California – This alpine lake, which straddles the border of California and Nevada, is a premier destination for swimming, kayaking, and other recreational activities.
3. Grand Canyon, Arizona – The Grand Canyon is one of the world’s most majestic and impressive sites, and a must-visit destination for any traveler.
4. Sedona, Arizona – Situated amidst red sandstone canyons, Sedona is a spiritual destination known for its vibrant energy vortexes and unique healing energies.
5. Zion National Park, Utah – The gorgeous rock formations and stunning scenery of Zion National Park make it a great destination for hiking, camping, and outdoor adventure.
6. Moab, Utah – The stunning red rock desert of Moab is another great destination for outdoor enthusiasts. Hiking, biking, and camping are all popular activities here.
7. Santa Fe, New Mexico – Santa Fe is a spiritual city with an artistic and cultural personality. It is filled with sacred sites, inspiring museums and galleries, and fascinating historical sites.
8. Big Sur, California – Big Sur is one of the most spectacular stretches of coastline in the US. Home to dramatic cliffs, rocky beaches, towering redwoods and more, this area is a spiritual escape.
9. Boulder, Colorado – Boulder is an inspirational city known for its spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains, thriving energy, and numerous spiritual communities.
10. Joshua Tree National Park, California – This national park is known for its iconic Joshua Tree – its most recognized and distinctive feature – and other surreal desert landscapes. in russia san pedro chile burlesque dancing classes