The Royal Palm Beach school district is located in Palm Beach County, Florida. It serves the communitites of Royal Palm Beach, Wellington, The Acreage, and surrounding areas. The district includes 21 schools with approximately 18,000 students in grades Pre-K through 12. The district provides a comprehensive education program with a focus on creating a safe and nurturing learning environment that challenges all students to reach their maximum potential. The district is commited to continuous improvement through an emphasis on academic excellence, parent & community involvement, and innovative programs for a diversity of learners.
Royal Palm Beach is located?
Royal Palm Beach is located in Palm Beach County in the state of Florida.
The best way to get to Royal Palm Beach is by car. You can take I-95 to get there via the Florida Turnpike. Alternatively, there are several public transportation options available, such as the Palm Tran Bus, Tri-Rail, and Lyft rideshare.
1. American Home & Garden Center – This is the site of the only remaining pioneer home in Royal Palm Beach. Built in 1923, the site is listed in the National Register of Historic Places and is the only preserved home from around this time period in the Royal Palm Beach area.
2. Historic Riddle Farm – This is a 10.84-acre farm located in Royal Palm Beach. Owned by the Riddle family since 1895, the site is one of the oldest farms in Palm Beach County, and is still in operation today. It is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
3. Seminole Restaurant – Built in 1938, the Seminole Restaurant has been a landmark in Royal Palm Beach for over 80 years. It is one of the earliest examples of the region’s roadside architecture and remains a local favorite.
4. RPB Community Civic Center – This historic building has served the residents of Royal Palm Beach since its construction in 1934. The site originally housed the Royal Palm Beach City Hall and remains a hub for city meetings.
1. Lion Country Safari – This drive-through safari park offers up-close animal encounters, an adventure park, children’s activities, and more.
2. Rapids Water Park – Enjoy thrilling attractions, relaxing lagoons, and the opportunity to cool off from the Florida sunshine in this popular water park.
3. Colonial Country Club – Enjoy a day at one of the area’s premier golf courses with challenges for players of all skill levels.
4. Mounts Botanical Garden – Browse the various displays of native and exotic plants in this 14-acre botanical garden.
5. Okeeheelee Nature Center – Explore the natural vegetation of south Florida at this nature center and its surrounding park.
6. South Florida Fairgrounds – Attend festivals and events year-round at this popular venue.
7. Palm Beach International Raceway – Watch world-class drag racing and other forms of motorsport.
8. Green Market at Commons Park – Shop for fresh produce, artisan food, and more every Sunday morning throughout the year.
9. Royal Palm Beach Recreation Center – Enjoy family-friendly activities at this center featuring a gym, games, and a playground.
10. SunFest – Enjoy live music, delicious food, and plenty of shopping opportunities at this annual event in West Palm Beach.
1. Kayak or Standup Paddleboard Tour of the Loxahatchee River: Enjoy a guided tour from Royal Palm Beach to the headwaters of the Loxahatchee River, where you’ll see alligators, birds, and other wildlife.
2. Guided Hike at the Arthur R. Marshall Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge: Explore the unique wetland and prairie ecosystems managed by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
3. Take the Wild West Airboat Tour: Take a thrilling airboat tour through Florida’s wetlands, marshes, and swamps, and search for alligators, turtles, and birds.
4. Visit the Panther Ridge Conservation Center: Take a guided tour of this animal sanctuary, which is home to panthers, bobcats, and a variety of other species.
5. Take a Low Tide Stroll at the Lake Worth Lagoon: Explore the area’s coastal habitats and observe a variety of fish, shrimp, and crabs in their natural environment.
6. Explore Okeeheelee Nature Center: Take a nature hike or cycle through the cypress and pine forests of this lush park.