Chance Albany is located at 2425 Pacific Blvd. SE, Albany, OR 97321. Their phone number is 541-928-6271.
Chance Albany is located in Albany, Oregon. It is a city in the Willamette River Valley in the northwest corner of the state of Oregon, in the United States. It is the 11th largest city in the state and the second-largest in the Willamette Valley after Salem. The city’s population was 50,158 at the 2010 census, an increase of 11.2% since 2000. The estimated population of the city and its metropolitan area, based on the 2016 American Community Survey, is 56,594, making it the 119th-largest metropolitan area in the United States.
The most direct way to get from your current location to Albany, Oregon is by car. You can find directions online at websites like Google Maps or MapQuest. Alternatively, you can take an Amtrak train, Greyhound bus, or a fly to either Eugene, Oregon or Portland, Oregon, then rent a car or take another form of transportation (bus, taxi, etc.) to reach Albany.
1. Washington-Jefferson Park: This 12-acre downtown park was constructed in 1912 in honor of the first and sixteenth Presidents of the United States. It includes a bandstand, a fountain, a playground and a carousel.
2. Elijah Bristow State Park: Located in the Cascade Mountains, this park consists of 2,500 acres of forest and field. The park provides year-round activities such as fishing, hiking, horseback riding and camping.
3. Historic Deepwood Estate: An 1894 Queen Anne Victorian mansion and four acres of English-style garden, this estate is now a major historical landmark in Albany.
4. Willamette Museum of Art: Founded in 1914, this museum houses an extensive permanent collection of paintings, sculptures and drawings.
5. Monteith House Museum: This historic home was built in 1846 by early Albany settler William Monteith and is now open to the public as a museum recounting the city’s early years.
6. Albany Timberlands History Center: This museum celebrates the region’s timber and agricultural history through interactive exhibits and displays.
1. Monteith Riverpark – This park offers picnic area, walking paths, paddle boarding and great views of the Willamette River.
2. Bush Pasture Park – This park is known for its rose gardens, museum, trails and outdoor amphitheater.
3. Original Oaks Amusement Park – This park offers roller coasters, rides and attractions, as well as a snack bar and picnic area.
4. The Oregon State Capitol – This historic building is a great place to learn about the history of Oregon and to take pictures of the grounds.
5. Corvallis Children’s Park – This park is known for its playground, carousel and picnic benches.
6. Historic Deepwood Estate – This estate features a variety of gardens, trails and statues, making it a great place to explore.
7. The Albany Carousel & Museum – This museum and carousel features hand-carved animals and interactive exhibits.
8. Oregon’s Air and Space Museum – This museum offers exhibits on the state’s aviation and space exploration history.
9. The Albany Farmers Market – This farmers market is open on Saturdays and is a great place to buy local produce, baked goods and crafts.
10. Willamette Valley Vineyards – Enjoy a wine tasting at this winery, where you can sample the region’s most famous wines.
1. Explore the Willamette Valley Wine Region: Take a trip and explore the many wineries and tasting rooms in the Willamette Valley. Sample wines from some of Oregon’s top wineries, and learn about the local wine industry.
2. Visit the Oregon State Capitol: Take a guided tour of the Oregon Capitol Building in the heart of the city and learn about the history of this iconic state building.
3. Tour the Historic Albany Downtown: Experience 19th century Oregon charm as you explore the elegantly preserved Albany downtown.
4. Check Out the City’s Parks: There are many parks in Albany that boast natural beauty, wildlife observation, and outdoor recreational opportunities.
5. Shop at the Albany Saturday Market: peruse the variety of hand-crafted goods and local delicacies at the Albany Saturday Market.
6. Take a Leisurely Stroll on the Boardwalk: Take a walk along the boardwalk in downtown Albany, which is lined with historic architectural elements, shops, and restaurants.
7. Try Some Local Beer: Located within the downtown area is a microbrewery, The Oregon Brew Company, where visitors can sample locally-crafted beers.
8. Attend a Local Festival: Each year, Albany holds a number of festivals throughout the spring and summer. Sample some of the local music, arts, and culture of the city.
9. Take a Hike: There are many hiking trails in the area, offering beautiful views of the Cascades.
10. Visit the Oregon Coast: Take a day trip and explore the stunning Oregon Coast, its beautiful beaches, and charming coastal towns.